ID 410 - VDA 2 – Production Process and Product Approval (PPA)
ID 410: VDA 2 – Production Process and Product Approval (PPA)
VDA Volume 2 “Quality Assurance for Supplies” describes the basic requirements for sampling of serial parts submission for automotive serial parts. This ensures that the customer’s expectations are understood and implemented by the supplier so that the product can be manufactured to maximum customer satisfaction.
By this training:
- You will be familiar with the procedure for the release of products and their associated production processes within the scope of organizational responsibility.
- You will be able to plan and coordinate the PPA process and integrate it into the product engineering process.
- You will be familiar with the triggers for a PPA process as well as the evidence for internal and external release.
- You will be able to apply the PPA standard correctly.
- You will be able to apply the PPA process for software as a product and/or as part of the product
The training alternates between technical presentations and application examples, which support the transfer of what has been learned into your own working practice. The use of the standard templates for the PPA process will be explained and practiced.
Prerequisites for participation
Knowledge of quality management systems and product engineering processes.
- Knowledge of the requirements of IATF 16949
- expert knowledge of the contents of other VDA volumes, in particular with the VDA volume Maturity Level Assurance for New Parts
- Persons involved in production process and product releases from quality, purchasing, development, logistics or production.
- Interested employees.
After passing the knowledge test (multiple-choice test), you will receive a certificate of qualification.