ID 632 - VDA Field Failure Analysis (FFA) – User Training
ID 632: VDA Field Failure Analysis (FFA) – User Training
Despite increased efforts in development and production processes aiming to provide customers with mature, robust and conforming product, deviations from the expected state can occur when used in the field. Depending on the type of complaint, the potentially nonconforming parts or automotive components are exchanged and can be requested for analysis by the manufacturer (OEM) or by the supplier via the OEM. The VDA Volume Field Failure Analysis provides a comprehensive approach to identifying causes. This two-day training teaches you the contents of the current standard.
By this training:
- You will be familiar with the essential contents and requirements of the VDA volume field failure Analysis.
- You will be able to apply the field failure analysis methodology correctly in your own working practice.
- You will be familiar with the sequence of the failure analysis process, the concept and parts analysis.
- You will know how to plan, implement and anchor the entire failure analysis process in your own organization.
- You will be familiar with the NTF process, special processes and the problem-solving process.
The training alternates between technical presentations and group work. Group work supports the transfer of what has been learned into your own working practice. Special emphasis is placed on opportunities to exchange experiences.
Prerequisites for participation
Personnel from purchasing, design and development, production, warranty, quality assurance and sales in the automotive and supplier industry
After passing the knowledge test (multiple-choice test), you will receive a certificate of qualification.
|12 Jun - 13 Jun 2024 09:00-17:00