ID 533 - Upgrade Training from PSB (Product Safety Representative) to Product Safety & Conformity Representative (PSCR)
ID 533: Upgrade Training from PSB (Product Safety Representative) to Product Safety & Conformity Representative (PSCR)
The manifold tasks which product safety representative has to deal with are subject to constant change. In order to identify the challenges and implement them in one’s own organization, it is thus necessary to renew and deepen existing knowledge. This
is the aim of this upgrade qualification: The newest insights into product integrity will be explored in five modules, and your competence as product safety representative expanded.
By this training:
- You will be familiar with current challenges in your role as PSB and how to respond to them.
- You will be familiar with new and changing requirements.
- You will update and further develop your competencies as a PSCR.
In five modules, the central topics of product integrity will be elaborated and your competency expanded.
Module 1: Instruction.
Module 2: Organization of product integrity.
Module 3: Product integrity over the product lifecycle.
Module 4: Recommended actions for product nonconformities.
Module 5: Examples of tools and methods.
The training alternates between technical presentations and group work. Group work supports the transfer of what has been learned into your own working practice. Special emphasis is placed on opportunities to exchange experiences.
Prerequisites for participation
- Certificate of qualification from a training for product safety representatives in the automotive industry.
- Experience in quality management in the automotive industry.
Product safety representatives from companies in the automotive supply chain.
After passing the knowledge test (multiple-choice test), you will receive a certificate of qualification.