211 - IATF 16949 - Qualification as 1st/2nd Party Auditor—
There are currently no dates planned. Please contact us if you have an inquiry.
ID 211: IATF 16949, Qualification as 1st/2nd Party Auditor
The alternation between technical presentations, individual, group and case study exercises qualify you to expand and apply IATF 16949 and DIN EN ISO 9001 your knowledge in appropriate learning steps. Supplementary Material: QM system standard IATF 16949, VDA QMC standards collection (DIN EN ISO 9000, 9001, 9004 and 19011)
- You will understand the process-oriented approach in the automotive industry and know how to design process management accordingly.
- You will become familiar with the contents of DIN EN ISO 19011.
- You will become familiar with the structure of IATF 16949, its contents and its requirements incl. DIN EN ISO 9001.
- You will learn how to describe the IATF 16949 certification requirements.
- You will learn how to perform 1st/2nd-party audits independently according to the requirements of IATF 16949 in a technically correct manner.
In this three-day training, you get to know the requirements of the two standards IATF 16949 and DIN EN ISO 9001, receive information how to interpret them and what they must do to implement these requirements successfully in your organization.
- Knowledge of DIN EN ISO 19011
- Knowledge and practical experience in the implementation and maintenance of management systems
- QM directors
- QM employees
- Internal/external system auditors
After passing the knowledge test (multiple-choice test), you will receive a certificate of qualification.