GR 402 - Customer Specific Requirements Mercedes-Benz - compact
GR 402: Customer Specific Requirements Mercedes-Benz - compact
Customer Specific Requirements of Mercedes is a set of rules based of Mercedes requirements for quality and project management for cooperation with supply chain partners.
The fulfillment of these requirements aims to ensure a quality focused product engineering process and delivery of series production to the satisfaction of the customer.
- You will be familiar with Mercedes Standard’s
- You will be able to evaluate the difference between “VDA Standard” and Mercedes.
- You will be familiar with the importance of the Mercedes Standard’s, in development cooperation with Mercedes, in product and process release, and in serial operation.
- MBST 13/19 Production process and product approval
- MBST 14/07 Quality assurance. Running a quality management system
- MBN 10447 Process capability and process liability
- MBST 18/06 Management of nonconforming deliveries after leaving the production site
- MBN 10448 Field Failure Analaysis
- MBST 27/09 Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA)
- MBST 28/16 General packaging procedure and handling of load carriers
- MB CSR after SOP
Executives, auditor’s and employees from all areas in the process chain.
The training alternates between technical presentations and group work. Group work supports the transfer of what has been learned into your own working practice. Special emphasis is placed on opportunities to exchange experiences
|14 Dec - 15 Dec 2022 08:30-16:00||Online [MEZ]||Deutsch/English||12||1000.00 EUR||Book Now|