ID 602 - Maturity Level Assurance for New Parts (MLA)
ID 602: Maturity Level Assurance for New Parts (MLA)
The implementation of the VDA standard of Maturity Level Assurance for New Parts aims to attain sustainable improvement of the quality of supplied parts. With this method, a process accompanying assurance of product maturity is achieved at the start of production: projects are segmented, assessed early on and corrected. Furthermore, a unified concept is provided for cooperation and communication in complex product engineering projects involving many participants in the supply chain.
By this training:
- You will be familiar with the maturity level method (assessment, content, control and reporting system) as required in the product engineering process.
- You will know the importance of the initial situation and history.
- You will be familiar with the methods and fundamentals of maturity level assurance.
- You will be able to apply the measurement criteria.
- You will be familiar with typical conflicts of interest and how to deal with them.
The training alternates between technical presentations and group work. Group work supports the transfer of what has been learned into your own working practice. Special emphasis is placed on opportunities to exchange experiences.
Prerequisites for participation
- Basic knowledge of project work.
- Basic knowledge of the Product engineering Process (PEP) and/or component qualification.
- QA employees
- Product managers
- Project managers in product engineering
- Product planners
- responsible persons and spokespersons of cross-functional and cross-organizational development teams
- Persons responsible for components
- Customer team and supplier project managers
- Key account managers
After passing the knowledge test (multiple-choice test), you will receive a certificate of qualification.