ID 104 - Qualification as VDA Auditor
ID 104: Qualification as VDA Auditor
In order to be able to conduct targeted and constructive audits, you as an auditor need factual expertise as well as tact for widely differing audit situations and interview partners. This requires a large measure of social competence over and beyond the mastery of audit methods.
The training will provide you with the necessary skills to conduct professional audits. These can be applied in your internal organization as well as in the supply chain based on requirements from the certified QM system of your organization or customer-specific requirements. The topic of conversation techniques comprises communication basics as well as elements of body language, interviewing techniques and personality models as applied to an audit interview.
- You will be familiar with the connections and have mastered the necessary process steps involved in an audit and can carry them out correctly, taking interpersonal interaction into account.
- You will become familiar with all relevant points from DIN EN ISO 19011 as well as the common terms and apply them accordingly.
- You will become familiar with the sequence of an audit process and the various phases of an audit interview.
- You will be able to communicate verbally and non-verbally in an appropriate manner during an audit interview.
- You will use questioning techniques in a targeted manner.
- You will use the insights from the application of personality models in the audit interview.
- Prior to classroom training, you will be asked to complete an e-learning module on the basics of communication and conversation techniques as well as basic psychological knowledge relating to human interactions.
- The contents will be taken up in the classroom training. There, they are transferred to the audit situation by means of examples and targeted exercises.
- An audit simulation is a special highlight, during which you can contribute your knowledge from various areas and translate it into practice. Using a case study, the central tasks of audit preparation, conducting and follow-up are practiced.
Prerequisites for participation
Experience with and basic knowledge of quality tools and methods.
- Automotive QM personnel tasked with conducting QM system audits or process audits within their organization (internally) or within the supply chain (externally).
- Auditors and personnel from certification bodies who are involved in the certification process
After passing the knowledge test (multiple-choice test), you will receive a certificate of qualification.