419 - Problem solving with 8D—
There are currently no dates planned. Please contact us if you have an inquiry.
Problem solving with 8D
- Basic understanding of problem solving, complexity, definition and fields of application
- Problem solving culture and team development
- Problem description and problem clarification
- Application of Problem Solving in 8 Disciplines with use of analytical methods like Ishikawa and Is/Is-Not Analysis for the determination of causes
- Introduction of the 5 Why method and its basic rules for determination of technical and systemic root causes
- Intensive group works with case studies
- Methods and tools
- Opportunities and risks
- 8D as report form and evaluation matrix
This training is specifically for those employees who are assigned as problem-solving experts (e.g., 8D team leaders, 8D method experts, or 8D facilitators).