This International Standard provides guidance on auditing management systems, including the principles of auditing, managing an audit program and conducting management system audits, as well as guidance on the evaluation of competence of individuals involved in the audit process, including the person managing the audit program, auditors and audit teams.
- Principles of auditing
- Managing an audit program
- Establishing the audit program objectives
- Establishing the audit program
- mplementing the audit program
- Monitoring, reviewing and improving the audit program
- Performing an audit
- Initiating the audit
- Preparing audit activities
- Conducting the audit activities
- Preparing and distributing the audit report
- Completing the audit
- Conducting audit follow-up
After passing the test at the end of the training, the participants will receive a certificate of qualification with an international recognition according to ISO 17024.
|12 Oct - 14 Oct 2020 09:00-17:00||München, Germany||Englisch||12||1550.00 EUR||Book Now|