632 - VDA Standard "Field Failure Analysis" - Training Course for Users—
The objective of the course is to acquaint the participants with the content of this standard and to enable them to implement it in their own organization.
- Sequence of field failure analysis
- Concept and findings
- Inspection plan and problem analysis
- NTF process / special processes
- Measures and CIP
- Sample strategy and logistics
- Data exchange and reporting
- Embedding in one’s own organisation
- Group work – exercises
Prerequisites for participation
Employees from design and development, production, warranty, quality assurance and sales in the automotive and supplier industry that implement and further develop field failure analysis.
After passing the test, you will receive a VDA certificate of qualification.
VDA volume Field Failure Analysis
As a rule, the team of instructors consists of experienced representatives from the automotive and supplier industry.