353 - VDA 6.3 – Examination Day for Certified Process Auditor—
There are currently no dates planned. Please contact us if you have an inquiry.
Prerequisites for participation
- Admission to the exam day after successful review of your application
- Successful attendance of the course “VDA 6.3 – Qualification for Process Auditor” or
- Successful attendance of “VDA 6.3 – Upgrade Training: from VDA 6.3 (2010) to VDA 6.3 (2016)”, if the qualification according to VDA 6.3 (2010) has previously been acquired (at least 3 days, but not older than 3 years)
- Evidence for an auditor qualification based on DIN EN ISO 19011 (e. g. VDA auditor)
- At least 5 years’ industrial experience, of which at least 2 in quality management
- Successful Core-Tools training by VDA (ID 417) or by other providers (two days) plus VDA-Quiz passed
Process auditors VDA 6.3 in the product life cycle
After passing the written and oral exams, you will receive a VDA certificate with registered numbering and the respective auditor card and the VDA QMC database entry. For the card, we need a digital passport photo in JPEG format in advance.