315 - VDA 6.3 – Qualification for Process Auditor—
There are currently no dates planned. Please contact us if you have an inquiry.
Using the process approach and the respective customer-specific requirements, this course teaches you the basics for qualification as VDA 6.3 Process Auditor. The introduction to the basics of process auditing includes general requirements, methods, principles, assessment scheme and risk analysis.
Furthermore, the underlying questionnaire is explained according to the assigned process elements, so that, using the process audit, you can identify the respective risks and potentials along the supply chain. The course focusses on the following points using practical examples.
- Correlation with other requirements
- Overview of the three different types of audits and explanation of the differences
- Overview of the content of the individual VDA 6.3 chapters
- Introduction to the process approach for risk analysis according to the Turtle model
- Audit process from the audit programme to the completion of the audit
- Planning and conducting a process audit
- Assessment scheme of a process audit
- Code of conduct for process auditors
- Process element 1 – potential analysis
- Contents of the process elements 1 to 7
- Attribution and assessment of audit findings
- Audit report, documentation and conclusion
- Introduction to the current SI’s and FAQ’s
These training steps guide you through the basic requirements for process audits and enable integrated application in the automotive industry. These basics are used to correct, stabilise and optimise processes, and are developed in the exercises and case examples. The aim is to assure a reliable assessment.
Prerequisites for participation
- Knowledge of the established quality tools and methods
- Knowledge of applicable management system requirements
- Knowledge of further applicable customer specific requirements
- Product and process knowledge in the planned area of application
- Relevant professional experience depending on the area of application according to VDA volume 6.3
- Auditor qualification depending on the area of application according to VDA volume 6.3
Personnel from the QM departments of organisations tasked with conducting process audits in their own organisation (internal) or in the supply chain (external). This course further addresses external auditors (as service providers).
After passing the test, you will receive a VDA certificate of qualification.
VDA volume 6.3
VDA Excel tool for evaluating and documenting the results