The exam day for certified 1st/2nd party auditor IATF 16949 offers participants a level of qualification comparable to that of 3rd party auditors. The certificate awarded for passing the exam is issued in this form only by the IATF member VDA QMC or by a partner licensed by us. The exam is based on the contents of the training, IATF 16949 requirements as well as in individual cases the customer-specific requirements of the OEMs.
The exam consists of
- a written part with 40 multiple-choice questions, and
- an oral part, in which participants should recognize risks / nonconformities from a scenario and assign them to IATF 16949 / DIN EN ISO 9001 requirements.
Prerequisites for participation
Admission to the exam day is granted after successful review of application.
- Auditor qualification as internal auditor for ISO 9001:2015
- At least three internal system audits ISO 9001 in its entirety within the past three years
- At least two years appropriate practical job experience in an organization in the automotive industry
- Successful completion of the training ID 211 “IATF 16949 – Qualification for 1st/2nd party auditors”
Prospective 1st/2nd party auditors IATF 16949 who have taken part in the qualification training, and existing 1st/2nd party auditors who have completed the re-qualification training.
After passing the written and the oral exam you will receive a VDA certificate with registered numbering, the respective auditor card as well as a corresponding VDA QMC database entry. For the card we need a jpeg digital photo in advance.
When applying, please indicate when you took part in the VDA qualification training for 1st/2nd party auditors IATF 16949!
Please see the qualification chart further details.
|03 Jul 2021 08:00 - 16:00||Europe||English||12||600.00 EUR||Book Now|