212 - IATF 16949 - Examination preparation for 1st/2nd party Auditors IATF 16949 - Core Tools—
There are currently no dates planned. Please contact us if you have an inquiry.
A significant number of exam participants do not answer questions on the core tools (FMEA, MSA und SPC) correctly. Familiarity with the core tools is indispensable in practice, in order to detect and assess risks and possibly nonconformities.
For an introduction and for core tools exercises we recommend taking this preparation course before the exam, so that you can competently implement the knowledge in the exam and later in your professional environment.
- Structure and creation of failure mode and effects analyses (FMEA)
- Statistical process control (SPC 1)
- Quality control chart technique (SPC 2)
- Machine and process capabilities (SPC 3)
- Inspection process suitability VDA 5
- Measurement system analysis basics (MSA)
Prerequisites for participation
Basic knowledge of IATF 16949 and DIN EN ISO 9001 requirements as well as some practical experience in the implementation of automotive methods.
Prospective 1st/2nd party auditors IATF 16949.
After completing the training you will receive a VDA certificate of attendance.
- Chapter “SPC” from the VDA ringbinder Volume 4
- FMEA (Alignment VDA and AIAG)
- VDA Volume 5