202 - IATF 16949 for Executives—
There are currently no dates planned. Please contact us if you have an inquiry.
More than ever, executives are required to take responsibility and to be adequately informed about company processes and developments in order to make the right decisions.
IATF 16949 requires top management to play a leading role in meeting all requirements that customers expect from the organisation and its processes, products and services.
Responsibility for quality means that this must be actively and personally undertaken by top management. This training presents the specific requirements pertaining to top management and gives hints on implementation within the organisation.
- Process management and process approach in automotive industry
- Structure of IATF 16949 incl. DIN EN ISO 9001
- IATF 16949 and DIN EN ISO 9001 requirements pertaining to top - management
- Insights into IATF 16949 certification rules and answers to questions pertaining to the implementation of a QM system
Prerequisites for participation
Responsible personnel (chief executives, plant managers and executives) from all areas such as manufacture, development, purchasing, etc., who are not auditors.
After completing the training you will receive a VDA certificate of attendance.
- QM System Standard IATF 16949
- VDA QMC collection of standards DIN EN ISO 9000, 9001, 9004 und 19011