112 - QM-Manager Module II: Automotive-Specific Processes, Methods and Tools—
There are currently no dates planned. Please contact us if you have an inquiry.
After you have acquired a solid foundation in the course “Quality Management Basics”, this course deals with the customer-specific alignment of the QM system and the selection and application of quality and automotive-specificprocedures and tools.
You will receive a comprehensive overview of method selection. It is necessary to discuss the application fields of established and automotive-specific quality tools and methods, in order to find solutions quickly, systematically and sustainably for present and future problems.
- Elementary tools in quality management (7 Tools)
- Management tools
- Application fields for quality-related costs
- Product creation – overview of maturity level assurance for new parts
- Overview of Design for Manufacturing and Assembly (DFMA) method
- Significance and objective of the method Design of Experiments (DoE)
- Application of FMEA’s
- Application field and significance of Failure Tree Analysis (FTA)
- Overview TRIZ – creative problem solving
- Automotive SPICE® background
- Basic functional principle and benefit of Quality Function Deployment (QFD)
- Overview and central content of production process and product approval according to VDA 2
- Overview of the method “robust production process”
- 8D report as a standardised complaints process
- Overview and main steps of the method field failure analysis
Prerequisites for participation
Technical and/or managerial training, experience in the automotive industry.
All experts who want to further develop their own scope of action or that of their suppliers by applying automotive standards and systematic methods.
After completing the training you will receive a VDA certificate of attendance.