111 - QM-Manager Module I: Quality Management Basics—
There are currently no dates planned. Please contact us if you have an inquiry.
In this course you will learn about the structure and further development of management systems in the automotive sector taking customer-specific requirements into consideration. You will learn to optimize the QM system and the continuous workflows in your company in order to contribute to quality-oriented corporate change.
In this course, you will learn about the structure and further development of management systems in the automotive sector, considering customer-specific requirements. You will learn to optimise the QM system and the continuous workflows in your company in order to contribute to quality-oriented corporate change.
- History of quality management and introduction to quality management basics
- Process organisation and management
- Overview of important ISO and VDA standards
- Introduction to and further development of a management system
- Internal audits
- Audit process and content of ISO 19011
- Documentation of a management system
- Quality reports
- Legal aspects in a QM system
Prerequisites for participation
Technical and/or managerial training, experience in the automotive industry
Automotive industry specialists and executives in quality management who would like to assess the internal QM system or that of suppliers (1st/2nd party audits); project leaders and staff members involved in improvement projects.
After completing the training you will receive a VDA certificate of attendance.
VDA QMC collection of standards DIN EN ISO 9000, 9001, 9004 and 19011