ID 315 - VDA 6.3:2016 – Qualification as Process Auditor
ID 315: VDA 6.3 – Qualification as Process Auditor
This training qualifies you for process audits according to VDA 6.3 and explain the VDA 6.3 requirements with practical approach, considering the process-oriented approach and customer-specific requirements for comprehensive application in the automotive industry.
This training alternates between technical presentations, exercises and case studies in order to support the transfer of what has been learned into your own working practice. Special emphasis is placed on opportunities to exchange experiences.
By this training:
- You will be familiar with the general requirements and principles of VDA 6.3.
- You will be able to use and carry out the methods, evaluation scheme and risk analysis in a technically correct manner.
- You will be able to explain the underlying question catalog based on the process elements (P1-P7).
- You will know how to identify corresponding risks through the process audit, how to point out potentials and how to ensure a resilient evaluation.
- You will be familiar with the code of conduct for process auditors as well as the current SIs and FAQs.
- You will be able to carry out process audits internally and at the premises of your suppliers independently and in a professionally correct manner
- Correlation of VDA6.3 with other requirements.
- Overview of the three different types of audits and explanation of the differences.
- Overview of the content of the individual VDA 6.3 chapters.
- Introduction to the process approach for risk analysis according to the Turtle model.
- Audit process from the audit program to the completion of the audit.
- Planning and conducting a process audit.
- Assessment scheme of a process audit.
- Code of conduct for process auditors.
- Process element 1 – potential analysis.
- Contents of the process elements 1 to 7.
- Attribution and assessment of audit findings.
- Audit report, documentation and conclusion.
- Introduction to the current SI’s and FAQ’s.
Prerequisites for participation
Knowledge of the common quality tools and methods, the applicable management system requirements and further applicable customer-specific requirements, as well as product and process-specific knowledge in the intended field of application, is necessary for this training. Furthermore, depending on their scope of activity, participants should have the respective professional experience according to VDA Volume 6.3 and an auditor qualification based on DIN EN ISO 19011.
After passing the knowledge test (multiple-choice test), you will receive a certificate of qualification.